Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3:Canada
Canada is the second level on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. To unlock this level you must complete at least 3 objectives from the Foundry. It is set on the outskirts of a forest and logging area in Canada.
- High Score
- Pro Score
- Sick Score
- Collect S-K-A-T-E
- Melon Grab Over The Blade/ Nosegrind Around The Horn
- Bury The Bully
- Get Chuck Unstuck
- Impress The 5 Skaters
- Find The Secret Tape
 High Score
35,000 Points: The best place to do this is just go into the skate park and into the pools, do vert tricks mixed with lip tricks or grinds if you can.
 Pro Score
70,000 Points: For this, from where you start, head to the end and turn right, there are a few rails here down a hill with a quarter-pipe at the end. Grind down the rail, Manual up the quarter-pipe, do a vert trick, revert + Manual then grind up thr rails again.
 Sick Score
120,000 Points: For this you can either do the same as Pro Score or, from the start you can veer right, jump and Grind along the fence, switching doing flip tricks, this should get you into the skate park, then drop into this and do vert tricks, you could link them together using a Manual.
 Collect S-K-A-T-E
- S: At the start on top of the wood fence.
- K: On top of the log chalet.
- A: On a bent log near the chalet.
- T: On a log heading towards a boardwalk and Half-Pipe as you carry on from the chalet.
- E: Go up the quarter-pipe next to the Half-Pipe.
- S: Grind the fence on the right at the start.
- K: In the skate park on the left side.
- A: In the corner as you follow the park.
- T: In the corner after A.
- E: On the Totem-Pole that is above nothingness.
- S: Above the cars near the start.
- K: Above the quarter-pipe in the corner.
- A: On the fence down the bottom.
- T: Above the quarter-pipe at the bottom.
- E: Between the signs in the car park, on the left as you come up from the car park.
 Melon Grab Over The Blade
From the start head straight on, go up the quarter-pipe then back towards where you started, there are two quarter-pipes, one either side of a ramp, go up the right hand side ramp at a slight angle to the left. Press circle + left to do the melon, you must land on the other quarter-pipe.
 Nosegrind Around The Horn
From the start, turn around and jump into the water nearby. It will put you on a platform, around the edge is a rail/ rope that is curved. Jump and perform a nosegrind by pressing triangle + up, go all around the horn to complete.
 Bury The Bully
At the start, turn around and go up the ramp, jump into the tree covered in snow above the bully.
 Get Chuck Unstuck
At the start to the left you will see him stuck to a pole. Jump over the fence on the left and hit him to save him.
 Impress 5 Skaters
You need to get around 5,000 per skater whilst close to them.
- On your right, get into the skate park, above the large curving quarter-pipe.
- Past the totem-pole on a small sticking up part.
- The back wall of the skate park to the left.
- On the large ramp nearby.
- On a concrete platform near the start next to the pool.
 Find The Secret Tape
First spin around then go up the ramp, land on the platform. Keep heading that way, go to the wooden boardwalk near the quarter-pipe next to Half-Pipe. There is a red lever there behind a rail. Grind it. The Half-Pipe will rise and one half turns into a ramp. Go up the quarter-pipe and land on the raised part that was the Half-Pipe. Now use the ramp side to land on a slanting Half-Pipe. Now get some speed, jump and Grind the closest rail all the way to its end, at the end is the tape.
 Secret Areas
To unlock the secret area here, follow the instructions to get the secret tape, this will make a Half-Pipe into a ramp that will allow you to access a slanted Half-Pipe and a long rail that you can grind.
 Combo Areas
- From the start go to the end of the road you are on and turn left, there is a hill with rails down it and a Quarter-Pipe at the end, you can use these to grind up and down using vert tricks on the quarter pipe followed by revert + manuals to link the combo together.
- From the start veer right, grind the fence of the skate park all the way around the corner and keep going, soon there will be the lip of a Quarter-pipe going parallel, switch between this and the fence, when you get to the second corner, get on the lip of the quarter-pipe and jump the gap across the large ramp and continue grinding around.
- The skate park to your right from the start has lots of bowls and ramps that are greaat for vert trick combos.
Related ThreadsTony Hawk's Pro Skater 5!! - last post by @ May 28, 2003
On a rating scale 1 through 10,how would you rate Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3? - last post by @ Jan 24, 2004
tony hawk pro skater 3 for playstaion - last post by @ Sep 20, 2002
quem quer ver um noob em Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 - last post by @ Sep 16, 2013
Pro Skater or Destruction Tour? - last post by @ Sep 20, 2007